Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wedding Celebration Letter American

... GIROTONDO OF ZUCCHINI OR ....

......... IMAGINATION OF PREGNANT !!!!!!!



We know that children usually do not like eating vegetables, and so just to make him eat at least a little bit takes the fantasy of every mother ....
I too, I thought of so many tricks, especially with Francis the small house, because my eldest son Nicholas has, strangely, has always lived on vegetables of all types .....
anyway .... precisely when they were young do not know how I got the idea (perhaps the result of "despair") to cook the zucchini in this way:
Cut into very thin slices, arrange in a radial pattern in a glass baking dish, a pinch of salt a little olive oil and ..... voilà in the microwave temperature for 10 minutes max.
are good, check it, quick to cook, read, perfect for summer when you do not want to turn on the stove. Cooking in the microwave drying of the water in their flesh, so it is tough and tasty ...

But let the title of this post .... Even now that my children are grown so circle continues to cook and I smile every time that Francis told me: "Mom, how do you make her so beautiful all the same?"
and if eaten completely satisfied ....
and I look at him and smile .....

and you?! What have you invented in the kitchen for your children?!

you soon! Annamaria


PS: Did you notice the picture?! THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE ABLE TO ADD THE FRAME AND WRITTEN .... in the next post I'll make a collage ... ah ah ah
Thanks to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment