Monday, March 7, 2011

Bath Pillow For Straight Back

.... THANKS CRI !!!!!!!!!.....


... and, but, girls, embarrass me! You are cute to have me or compensatory measures .
thank Cri-val and their blog very cheerful and bubbly
And here we come to the most complex
Then, other times I've listed the things I like, the last time those NOT I like. .. a little change now and ... Let's see if I can .... part describes the things you do not understand, quelle che non riesco a spiegarmi....
1) non capisco la malvagità delle persone... perchè alcune persone vivono gettando sugli altri tanta cattiveria e malvagità...
2) non capisco perchè la loro cattiveria non gli ritorni mai indietro come un boomerang
3) non capisco perchè quando si è in fila al semaforo c'è sempre il fubo di turno che si intrufola e avanza nella fila di qualche posto
4) non capisco perchè ci siano persone che si compiacciono delle disgrazie altrui
5) non capisco perchè sia difficile alzarsi la mattina con solo pensieri positivi
6) non capisco perchè sia sempre più complicato essere felici delle piccole cose
7) non capisco perchè a volte sia difficult to give a smile
8) I really do not understand why .... tired .... to turn the other cheek ...
9) do not understand .... maybe it is life that changes us, even if we do not ....
10) do not understand ... if all you've written makes sense ... I wrote the cast and did not reread to correct it ....

As always, I leave this award available to those who want to download it to tell a little ...

you soon! Annamaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment